London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Birmingham!

Saturday 12 February 2011 14:23


Joly, me, Nadda, Saskia

Greetings from Birmingham!

I arrived here yesterday and was welcomed by Saskia, Joly and Nadda! I walked straight into a goodbye party for one of their housemates that's leaving today. It was such a laugh to actually joke around in Dutch! After a little drink-and-chat in the house, we all went out with about 12-15 people. There was a LOT of picture taking, so I'm pretty sure I'll show those to you later!

Today we're looking at a sunny day, chilling out, maybe going to the park for a walk and tonight a chill night out in a pub. They might also give me a little tour of their school. The internet in this house isn't working at the moment, so I'm sharing my T-Mobile dongle with everyone so they can all check their e-mails and update their blogs and stuff. You know, just casually saving the day as one does.
14:23 share!