London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Haunted House

Monday 14 February 2011 00:54

I didn't tell you about this in my last blog, because I didn't want to kill the mood. When I arrived at Saskia's, Joly's and Nadda's crib, it was all fun and games until Saskia told me something weird about the house...

From the outside of the house, you can't see any way of going up to the attic. There's nothing that tells you if there's a stairs going up to the attic... yet, there is an attic window.


The back of the house


The attic window

Inside the house it seems that there is only one way to go up into the attic...


Upstairs on the first floor, the entrance to the attic

But upon closer inspection... there seems to be blood dripping down.


Blood!

Now, I had a look around to see if there was any red paint used in the house that could've caused this... but nothing. Nothing in that house is painted red, so I don't see how that could be anything else but blood. Can you imagine what we felt like after watching a shit load of Super Natural?!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
00:54 share!