London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Chinese New Year

Sunday 6 February 2011 20:59

So we went a little late - still lots of people everywhere! I met Maddie (who's from Norway) at Oxford Street, then we walked through Soho to China Town. We had dinner at New China - which was DELICIOUS by the way - and then onto Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus. It was really fun meeting Maddie, or Ida which is her real name, face to face since we met through the internet years ago. It was just a coincidence that we both ended up living in the same place!


China Town looking lovely!


There were people handing out sweets and balloons


Maddie!


Absolutely amazing food!


20:59 share!