London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Halfterm!

Saturday 19 February 2011 17:38


It's only me with Danny Jones

So, it's only the first day of the halfterm - not really, it's still the weekend - but so far I'm definitely enjoying myself! I went to BBC Radio One studios this morning together with Amanda (and her mum), Jenny and Johanna (all from Sweden). McFly were recording there and they came out for a chat/photo afterwards. After that I quickly went back home to defrost my feet because, OH MY GOD, it's absolutely freezing! I heard it snowed up north (and had a pleasant conversation with tour manager Tommy about it). I really hope it's not gonna come down - I'm definitely in need of spring!

At 7 tonight I'm meeting Maddie for dinner. We don't know where we're gonna go yet, but she knows about a million different places to go so I'm sure we'll be fine. After my dinner date I'm heading to Kensington because Fabienne, one of my friends from Manchester, has traveled down to London and is in desperate need of booze. So that's my Saturday/Sunday morning sorted!
17:38 share!