London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

You are veautivul.

Monday 21 February 2011 14:15


I got bored, so did one of these...

The weekend was fun! Dinner with Maddie was amazing - we went to this place called Zizzi near Trafalgar Square and OMG, they had the best goat cheese salad ever! The restaurant looked gorgeous as well. After dinner I went to Kensington for some vodca with Fabienne. We went to the Zoo which was fun... it wasn't amazing, but it could've been much worse. Most of the time we just stood around and laughed at people. It was fun seeing Fabienne again - I just realised that it had been 3,5 years since I'd seen her!

Meeting up again tonight for something called Bite. Should be fun!
14:15 share!