London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Peculiar Pioneer Presenter Pascale

Saturday 12 March 2011 17:09

I know this is probably pretty desperate... but that's sort of how I'm feeling about this now anyway, so why not also get the innocent souls that read my blog involved? It might be that you have caught this on hyves, youtube, twitter or on my facebook already, but if you haven't you should definitely keep on reading!


I have entered myself into a competition where I can win the following;

- Go backstage at Wembley Arena where my favourite band will be performing
- Not just go backstage for a little bit - go there all day
- Be a backstage presenter which will be broadcasted LIVE onto the internet
- Meet my favourite band and interview them whilst millions of girls cry behind their computers because I won instead of them

Pretty sick right? Yea, I thought so too. In order to win this, I had to make a video and show people why I should be a backstage presenter. Now, I thought of a hundred different reasons... but instead, I shot a video of myself eating cereal with coke. That's right. I had forgotten to get milk, so I decided to go with coke instead (and it's actually surprisingly good).

So what you have to do is click here or click on the youtube video which isn't really the video but just a picture of it, and you'll be taken to website where you can vote for me. Underneath my video you'll see a facebook LIKE button. Click that and you're all set. Thanks if you've already voted, but I'm about 1800+ votes behind on the boardleader, so I need to get cracking! Please tell all of your friends to vote too (I'm serious, start a facebook campaign, all your friends will hate you for spamming them to death but I will forever love you).
17:09 share!