London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Speed Flathunting!

Wednesday 23 February 2011 11:57

Today I've got my day fully planned. This afternoon me and Fabienne are heading over to the rehearsal studios of McFly so she can meet them. I'm pretty excited for her, besides the fact that it's pretty cool that I get to see them again aswell. Anyway, Fabienne is in London til Thursday late afternoon, so we might get up to some more weird shenanigans while we still can.

Tonight I've got this Speed Flatmating thing - I explained before, it's a bit like speed dating, except with people offering and looking for a flatshare or a room in London. Now, curious me had a little peep at my horoscope yesterday and look what it said;

"Your domestic environment will change on Friday. Get ready for alterations in living arrangements."

How scary is that? Especially if that's actually going to turn out to be true!

On Saturday I'm meeting Alicia, from Argentina, and Maddie and we're gonna go to the TV recordings of Let's Dance for Comic Relief. YouTube it to see what it's all about, especially have a look at Katy Price's performance which was amazing! Anyway, McFly (what a surprise) will be doing their dance for Comic Relief. Besides the fact that it's awesome that I get to see my favourite band so much now that I live here, it's also pretty cool to go to these TV recordings! I'd never been to one in The Netherlands, but it's definitely the perfect way to waste your day! Love it! That night I'm taking Maddie to meet Elena, who will come back from Italy together with two of her best friends, and we're all gonna go out! Should be fun!
11:57 share!