London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Fake Asian

Monday 7 March 2011 15:03

So with Celesta and Caroline here, it's obviously the best time ever to get a cold... come on immune system, are you being serious?! My eyes are watering all the time, they look puffy and blotchy. My nose will not stop running and yesterday I think I set the world record for most sneezes in a row. Oh my God, this is pure agony. Today I called in sick... but I bet they think it's because I'm hungover or whatever.

At the moment, Caroline and Celesta are over in Notting Hill. They left me to take a hot bath and I think it did help a little... but I still feel like crap. Thank God today the sun's out so I can wear my shades everywhere and don't have to wear make-up. They're gonna let me know when they're on their way over to Camden Town so I can go and join them.

Over the past few days we've been partying, shopping and did a couple of touristy things. We went to the London Eye (and actually went in this time) and to China Town for dinner. Friday night after clubbing we found the most amazing hotdog stand in Shoreditch - Oh My God. Most amazing hotdogs ever! We also went to see 'Just Go With It' yesterday at Odeon, Leicester Square and we all definitely recommend everyone to go and see it; it's hilarious!! Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nick Swardson - most amazing combination of actors ever!

We're all taking pictures of EVERYTHING so I'll do a picture blog later when we've collected all photos onto my laptop. Also, I really like reading all your messages, so leave one in the chatbox at the top of my page if you've read this! :)
15:03 share!