London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Camden Town

Friday 25 February 2011 12:28


Camden Town looking lovely in the afternoon sun

Yesterday I met Fabienne for brunch at about 2:30pm at Eat. After thinking about how to fill our free time (should we really go and see Justin Bieber 3D?) we decided to go to Camden Town for some random shopping. And random it was - all we basically bought was crap. Not literally though... that'd be gross.


The Stables Market


It's me on a horse... OH THE EXCITEMENT!

I bought a weird toothbrush hanger which is a bear's head... and I bought a showercap which is a hippo with ears. And I also bought some key covers which are robots. It's not as bad as Fabienne though - she bought a furry hat and a Gremlin that sings and dances. When we had walked in and out about every vintage store there was, we went to Euston for another Nando's dinner.


Hmmm Nando's...

And after that Fabienne had to catch her train back to Manchester! We said goodbye and decided that it'd be a clever idea for me to go to Manchester in April since I've got three weeks off then anyway. Good times!
12:28 share!