London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Spring!

Sunday 27 February 2011 12:26

Before I start talking about yesterday, I just want to tell you that it looks like the spring is peeping its head around the corner in London! It's actually sunny outside and it's not too cold either! :D


Ealing Studios!

Anyway, yesterday Maddie and I went to the Ealing Studios at Ealing Broadway for the Let's Dance for Comic Relief TV recording... well, that's what I thought, but turns out it's actually live on BBC. A bunch of celebrities dress up and do a dance that's meant to be funny and shocking and then people can vote who goes through to the finals. All for charity!


Very bad quality picture of all celebs on stage after the recording!

It's presented by Steve Jones and Alex Jones, and the celebrity dancers of this show were Lulu, Noel Fielding, Andi Osho, Penny Smith, Jarred Christmas and duo Charlie Baker & James Thornton. Basically the entire audience wanted Lulu to go through - we were all SHOCKED when she did her dance to Soulja Boy and was actually really good.

I feel the need to share that Keith Lemon is as amazing in real life as he is on TV. Also! Paloma Faith was randomly in the crowd as well.
12:26 share!