London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Today was eventful!

Wednesday 23 February 2011 22:45


Just casually chilling with Tom Fletcher.

What an eventful day! I met Fab at Holborn, went to the studios McFly are currently rehearsing at and basically waited outside in the rain for about 4,5 hours. As we were waiting, Jasmine and Helene joined us, and we randomly saw Ellie Goulding step out of a taxi right next to us, walk around us and go inside... what?! We were all a bit like, oh okay, that was weird, Ellie Goulding just walked past? Alright.

Anyway, Danny had to rush when he came out with his team of people. I did manage to stop him for a picture with the three other girls but Tommy (tourmanager red.) wasn't too pleased. As Danny posed for his photo with the girls, Tommy was screaming how they didn't have any time for pictures... then about 5 minutes later, Tom came walking out. He had a chat with us, stayed for a bit, took pictures with us and told us what had happened in the webchat they had had earlier that day. Then, all of the sudden, Damon aka Busted's old drummer, joins us. What the actual fuck?! I was absolutely stunned. I had been watching America Or Busted this morning actually when I electrocuted myself with my toaster as Matt did in the first episode. I also told Tom this super interesting story... I got a weird look. Nice.


Danny& Fab - hardcore willy-near-fanny action going on here.

After dinner with Fab at Nandos, I went to Leicester Square to this place called Ruby Blue for the Speed Flatmating thing. It started at 7, and I was there at 7, so when I got in I was one of the first ones. I got a drink, sat down and met Arun. We exchanged life stories, were both looking for a 'less boring place' and basically wished each other good luck finding a place as the room starts to fill up with people. After about 45 minutes I had found one place that I might be interested in, but it's more expensive than where I am now and I wasn't too sure about it. All other offers were not for me; either too expensive or too out of the way. I see Arun outside on the balcony and hear from him that he's not doing too well either. Whilst outside, this guy Chris works his way into our conversation and we soon discover that we're not really fans of this whole speed flatmating thing, so we decide to ditch our name tag stickers and basically just get drunk on the cheap drinks. This worked though because without our name tag stickers, people don't know if we're looking for a room or if we're offering, so people randomly come up to us to ask what we're doing there and who we are. The photographer also took about a million photos of us as we were 'mingling' so if any of those show up on their website, I'll post them up here as well!

I ended up getting drinks for half the price (because I'm a girl according to Chris). I met one guy named Tom, who took my number, who's a musician and looking for someone cool to share his flat with. He was good looking. Then I met a guy named Frasier, and I tell him I love his TV show. Right - time to leave. Me, Chris and Arun went for a quick Burger King deal and said goodbye. On my way home, I decide it's clever to buy milk and winegums. Worst combination ever.

Well done, Pascale.
22:45 share!