London Calling
Pascale History More

Howdy!

I am Pascale and will be living in London for a while. You can read all about my brain-dead tourist situations, embarrassing cultural mistakes and see all the pictures and videos I make. I will also post some proper blogs about the work I do to please my parents and teachers. I'd appreciate it if you left a comment. Use the links underneath the top picture to navigate.













 readers online



Follow London Calling Pascale

Sun is in the sky, oh why, oh why

Saturday 19 March 2011 18:17

It's officially spring. Have I said that before? Well, it's incredibly sunny (I've heard the weather is the same in The Netherlands) and London looks gorgeous! I went out today, purely to enjoy the sunshine and to take some pictures;



Liverpool Street Station


Me on the bus to Oxford Circus


Some sort of weird parade that made traffic stop - annoyinnngg


Oxford Street looking gorgeous!


Big Ben absolutely stunning!


London Eye!


Tube @ Embankment


Tower Bridge!


The Gherkin peeping out above the buildings - shot from The Tower Of London


18:17 share!